Burt Kwouk (Mr Ling in Goldfinger) has kindly agreed to hold a private signing with us on September 22nd 2012.
- All orders must be received by 5:00pm (UK time) on Friday September 14th 2012. Your item will be shipped late September \ early October.
- All stills are 10" x 8" unless otherwise stated
- The cost per signed item is £28.00, this includes worldwide postage and packing.
- Worldwide postage and packaging is included in the price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept your own items to be signed. Please do not email us asking us to make exceptions.
- We cannot accomodate requests for specific pen colours
or the position of signatures on stills.
- Burt will happily dedicate a still if required but please keep the dedications short (i.e To Thomas), instructions are given in the Paypal payment section below. Bondstars.com \ Burt Kwouk have the right to edit dedications if necessary.
- Any orders recieved with no dedication will just be signed.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
| I would like to pay by credit card via Paypal
- Use the Add to Cart button to select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
- On the Paypal Your Order Summary \ Review Your Information screen, click on the Note To Seller link. You can now tell us the dedicatio(s)n you would like. If you have ordered more than one item please provide the item code (PBKW001 etc) and the dedication required.
PLEASE NOTE: If you don't have a PayPal account and wish to pay via credit card the Note To Seller option may not be available, in this case please email your dedications to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the PayPal transaction number(s).
- After completing the Paypal process you will receive a receipt confirming your order.
| I would like to pay by cheque (UK orders only)
- Download, print and complete a copy of the private signing order form and send it along with your cheque (made payable to BONDSTARS DOT COM) to the following address:
Bondstars LLP (BKPS)
- We will send you a confirmation email upon receiving your order and payment.