Maud Adams (Octopussy in Octopussy) and Kristina Wayborn (Magda in Octopussy) has kindly agreed to hold a private signing with us in July 2013.
- All orders must be received by 5:00pm (UK time) on Friday 28th June 2013. Your item(s) will be shipped the week beginning 8th July 2013.
- The cost per signed item is £60.00, this includes worldwide postage and packing.
- Maud & Kristina will happily dedicate a still if required but please keep the dedications short (i.e To Thomas). Bondstars.com \ Maud Adams \ Kristina Wayborn have the right to edit dedications if felt necessary.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept your own items to be signed nor can we accomodate requests for specific pen colours or the position of signatures.
- Any orders received with no dedication(s) will just be signed.
- All stills below are 10" x 8" unless otherwise stated.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
| I would like to pay by credit card via Paypal
- Use the Add to Cart button to select the item(s) you wish to purchase.
- On the Paypal Your Order Summary \ Review Your Information screen, click on the Note To Seller link. You can now tell us the dedication(s) you would like. If you have ordered more than one item please provide the item code (MAKWOCTOPUSSY01 etc) and the dedication required.
Please Note: If you don't have a PayPal account and pay directly via credit card through PayPal, the Note To Seller option may not be available, in this case please email your dedications to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the PayPal transaction number(s).
- After completing the Paypal process you will receive a receipt confirming your order.
| I would like to pay by cheque (United Kingdom orders only)
- Download, print and complete a copy of the private signing order form and send it along with your cheque (made payable to BONDSTARS LLP) to the following address:
Bondstars LLP (MAKWPS)
- Once we have received your order and your cheque has cleared we will send you an email confirming your order.